Today, April 5, 2017, a meeting was held in the Kremlin, Russian President Vladimir Putin with President of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev . During the talks the sides discussed issues of bilateral relations and exchanged views on a number of topical international and regional issues. The Russian side was represented by Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov .
Vladimir Putin, in his welcoming remarks drew attention to the fact that trade and economic relations between Russia and Uzbekistan significantly intensified in the last three months.
It should be noted that in general we keep turnover at a high level, and in some positions it is growing just amazing way , - said the Head of State. - This is especially true of light industry and agriculture. Agriculture has more than doubled, the Uzbek goods deliveries to the Russian market rose by more than twice -
Shavkat Mirziyoev confirmed that recently significantly advanced cooperation in trade-economic sphere and in the sphere of security and defense.
Our strategic partnership alliance, we will fill quality. There is a very good rapport in the Government, including ministries, departments, -
Shavkat Mirziyoev summarized.
The talks resulted in signing of a package of intergovernmental, interagency and commercial documents, in particular:
- Memorandum of Understanding between the State Corporation for Assistance to Development, Production and Export of Advanced Technology Industrial Product "Rostec" and the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Memorandum between the JSC "Eurocement Group" and Joint Stock Company "Uzstroymaterialy" on cooperation in the implementation of modernization and industrial construction projects;
- Framework Agreement on joint implementation of investment projects in the petrochemical, mining and steel industries of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the participation of Russian companies;
- Agreement between the Federal Customs Service (Russian Federation) and the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the organization of the simplified procedure of customs operations, the movement of goods and vehicles between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Uzbekistan ( "Simplified customs corridor");
- Memorandum between JSC "Krastsvetmet" and JSC "Uzkimyosanoat" on the establishment of a joint venture with OAO "Krastsvetmet" for the production of catalysts, cleaning equipment industry, centralized collection and recycling of materials containing precious metals;
- Constituent documents to establish a joint venture for the repair of the compressor equipment on the basis of JSC "Uzneftegazmash";
- Contracts for the supply of fresh and processed fruit and vegetable products;
- Agreement between the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs and the Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Agreement on the establishment of assembly production between LLC "Combine Plant" Rostselmash "and JSC" Chirchik factory of agricultural machinery. "